Friday, December 25, 2015

How Saddam gave him ISIS

Regarding the author, Narrima sent me this: "wrt to the opinion ed in the NYT about the creation of ISIS , well have a very good laugh:
or this one:
I recently obtained an MSc in Humanitarian Studies from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, writing a 16,000-word dissertation on the condition of the healthcare services for the Syrian refugees in Lebanon. I had to conduct interviews in-country and then analyse my data and present it afterwards. 

My focus is on the Middle East, about which I write a blog (http://kyleorton1991.wordpress.com/) that has received positive feedback, being quoted by news cites and earning recommendations. I have also written for other outlets.

My scientific background enables me to read scientific literature and critically evaluate it, including statistics.

I am active on social media, especially Twitter, where I have more than 1,000 followers.

I am competent with office software, including database, and am able to work to time constraints."